1,150 Acre Rail-Served Industrial Park
7.4 MSF of Class A Warehousing
733,200 SF Available for Lease
The Georgia International Trade Center (GITC) is one of Savannah’s established rail-served light industrial and manufacturing parks that consists of 1,150 acres. Located within 10 miles of the Georgia Ports Authority Garden City Terminal, GITC is made up of 7.4 million square feet (msf) with buildings ranging in size from 155,000 to 1,500,000 sf.
- 9.6 miles from GA Ports Authority Garden City Terminal
- 3.8 miles to Interstate 95
- 6th Class A Spec. building under construction: 733,200 sf, available for occupancy July 2023.
- 6.9 MSF of buildings completed as of 1Q 2023 and occupied by Serena & Lily, Shaw Industries, Geodis, Pacific-Cycle, Dewell Container Shipping, Lowe’s and Sunland Logistics.
- Direct highway access to the GPA via Highway 21 and Jimmy DeLoach Parkway.
- CSX rail service with direct access to GPA.
- Effingham County location offers state and local incentives for industrial occupiers, excellent labor profile, and a quality school system.