1,150 Acre Rail Served Industrial Park
Class A Warehousing Available for Lease
155,000 - 1,265,000 SF
The Georgia International Trade Center (GITC) is Savannah’s newest rail served light industrial and manufacturing park consisting of 1,150 total acres located within 10-miles of the GA Ports Authority Garden City Terminal, GITC is fully-entitled to accommodate up to 7.2 million square feet (
- 9.6 miles from GA Ports Authority Garden City Terminal
- 3.8 miles to Interstate 95
- 6th Class A Spec. building under construction: 733,200 sf, available for occupancy July 2023.
- 6.9 MSF of buildings completed as of 1Q2023 and occupied by Serena & Lily, Shaw Industries, Geodis, Pacific-Cycle, Dewell Container Shipping, Lowe’s and Sunland Logistics.
- Direct highway access to the GPA via Highway 21 and Jimmy DeLoach Parkway.
- CSX rail service with direct access to GPA.
- Effingham County location offers state and local incentives for industrial occupiers, excellent labor profile, and a quality school system.